6/4/09

forever...never


Could this handwriting be any more beautiful?! And what about those stamps?!
I found Jenna's website through the Lovely Morning blog.
I did a lot of practicing for the cursive J necklace but it's nowhere near as dreamy as Jenna's calligraphy.
I think she should write me a letter. (no, I don't know her)
I'm always hopeful that something good will be in our huge mailbox and I love it when people use fun stamps. I know the forever stamps are the smart choice but they will never be my choice.

3 comments:

  1. love the letter "j"...so fabulous...and that handwriting....wowsa! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your j in that pretty, pretty color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, girls!
    I think that blue may be my most fav of colors....besides grey of course.

    ReplyDelete