5/28/09

decisions, decisions...



Is it too early to be thinking of the weekend? No, I didn't think so, either. Especially when there are tough decisions to be made....goodness all around for this weekend.

The Upstate Farm Tour: It's a lot like Greenville's Open Studio Tour...It happens once a year, it's a self-guided tour, you won't have time for all of the locations and you are sure to be inspired by the farms you do visit!

The Indie Craft Experience: This is the first ICE show Wingo has missed in years but you don't have to miss it. It's a terrific show with loads of fun art and artists! This is the first TWO day ICE and is sure to be worth a trip to HOTlanta!

The Columbia Museum of Art: There is still a little bit of time to catch the Turner to Cezanne exhibit. I hear it is fabulous AND you don't have to get on a plane to see Monet's Waterlillies...just I-26 and you are there!

Hope your weekend is wonderful....whatever you do!

2 comments:

  1. What to do? I cannot believe I didn't know about the farm tour...how fabulous - thank you for sharing so much goodness! Happy Day!
    Teresa
    art & lgiht

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had been around for the Hotlanta show....would have loved to have seen that!

    It was not as good without your fantasticness though........:)

    ReplyDelete